We’d like to invite you, your family, and friends to House Concerts at Two Echo. We have hosted House Concerts at Two Echo since the Common House was built in 2005 and we’re excited to bring families together for music, food, and general merriment.
House Concerts are public concerts that give 100% of the box office donations to the artists. The general format is to open the doors at 6 pm for a Potluck/Happy Hour before the music starts at 7 pm. Suggested donation is usually $10. Show times may vary.
To be notified of upcoming House Concerts, add your name to the mailing list form below. The information on the form will never be shared and you may unsubscribe at any time. Or, visit our Events Page on Facebook (no log-in required).
- Schedule TBD
- Gawler Family Band, March 7, 2020
- Columba Workshop + Concert, Jan 11, 2020
- Palaver Strings, December 6, 2019
- Bennett Konesni, May 31, 2019
- Wooden Nickels, April 20, 2019
- A Night of Comedy, hosted by Jed Bloom, February 9, 2019
- Snughouse, January 12, 2019
Parking: Please pay close attention to signs. “House Concert Parking” or “No parking beyond this point.” Gold stars for carpooling.
See you at the Common House! Sign up for our mailing list here or in the form below.